background

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Paradisus La Perla–Day 3

After our late night at Casino Night…Yosh woke up NOT feeling so good. The Mexican Bug got him!!

IMG_0121IMG_0123

Remember me mentioning how much Yosh liked those fresh kiwi martini’s…yeah wellll I’m thinking that unpasterized fruit didn’t agree with his digestive system!  Poor Yosh. I went to the shop on our resort for some meds…paid $30 for some imodium and $25 for some Mexican Imodium.  I asked if he wanted me to wait in the room with him BUT he insisted that I go out and hang by the beach or pool and relax.  I ain’t gonna lie…I was praying he didn’t want me to lay around the room with him all day.  He got dressed and tried to come to lunch BUT that didn’t work out.  I ended up having lunch, pool-side ridin’ solo!

IMG_0127

Our Texas friends came down to the beach and I hung with them for most of the day,, while Yosh rested and pooped…I felt so bad for him!

IMG_0128IMG_0129

Thankfully way later into the afternoon Yosh came down from the room for a bit.  We hung at the pool. He stuck with bottled water while I consumed enough Wango Tango’s for the both of us! lol

These are our Texas friends. Chris and Jessica and Caleb and Rachel.

IMG_0150

I loved roaming around our resort. It was so beautiful!! This was my favorite sign…I wanted to stop everyday and take a pic in front of it BUT Yosh wouldn’t allow it. hahaha

IMG_0160IMG_0161
IMG_0163IMG_0166

IMG_0250

The Texans talked us into going out to Senor Frogs in town that evening…we taxi’d it there…yes I was impressed with our bravery! I was scared to leave the resort! haha But the downtown area, 5th Ave. was totally safe.  There were lots of vendors and shops. I felt like I was at a swapmeet. Lots of policia presence as well made me feel a big more comfortable.

IMG_0167

Senor Frogs was by the port where lots of cruise ships come. It was loud. Food wasn’t wonderful and overpriced. And poor Yoshi was NOT feeling good.  We ate, I took a shot and then we headed home.

IMG_0170IMG_0171IMG_0172IMG_0177

Walking back to the taxi area was so cool. They had fun looking parks and vendors that are just like those around Fontana. I felt very much like being back home!

IMG_0179IMG_0182

Our friend Chris bought the pic…and my cheap ass just took a pic OF the pic!!

IMG_0184

That was our Texas friends last night…so we said our goodbyes and linked up on social media! I was praying that Yosh’s tummy would be feeling better the next day…we had our first excursion and didin’t want to be sick!

And when we arrived back to our room our butler had drawn us a beautiful bubble bath! So funny huh!

IMG_0253

No comments:

Post a Comment