So I said a few weeks ago, after I blogged that Yosh’s family was in from NY that I hoped to still have time to blog and do homework….well obviously from the looks of things I had time for NEITHER!! They kept us on our toes…and I loved every BUSY minute of it!!! So here’s the post from July 22nd!!! (and hopefully I get to my homework sometime before Sunday at 5pm!))
Mothers day has come and gone months ago…BUT I got my Mother and Mother-in-Law, Marilyn, gift cards to the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa in Murrieta. When I got the gift cards…I called my sis-in-law, Missy, in NY and asked her if she’d want to do a girls day at the spa while she was here in July…she said HECK YES! That made my birthday present for Missy pretty easy…GIFT CARD TO GLEN IVY! haha. So we had a WONDERFUL girls day by the pool. Sipping wine, getting some sun and enjoying lots of laughs!! Thanks Ladies for a very fun day!! Sorry Pey…you can come w/ us when your 16…only 6 years to go :(
Cheers!
Marilyn enjoyed some Aqua Aerobics while Missy, Bernie and myself enjoyed another drink!!!
Can you spot her….she’s the one w/ the HUGE hat
Anyway…Happy Belated Mothers Day and Birthday to some of my favorite women!!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment