Why is visiting Santa such a HARD thing to do!! I remember when I only had 1 child…it was still HARD! haha Whether it was planning the time to get to see him, or the fact that the line is always ridiculous…or knowing your child is gonna FREAK OUT!
Now with 3 kids, you’d think that managing the time would be harder. Nope. Its easy now. We don’t struggle to see Santa at a mall or Bass Pro Shops. Now we see Santa at our high school. They have a Winter Fest and there is never a line, we can take our own pics, its AWESOME! Since Maggie has been born we have done this and loved it…she doesn’t love it yet BUT someday she’ll love it though.
My big kids love Santa. They got some time to chat before Maggie was placed for a picture! haha
At least this year Santa TRIED to hold on to crazy Maggie…
She wasn’t happy…to be expected I guess. So another year of a “Family Santa Picture” it is.
Its hard for it to feel Christmasy…it was HOT that day. Poor Santa.
But lets see how these kids shaped up over the years with Santa….I love looking back
2015
My favorite year since having 3…everyone LOVED Santa this year…
And this was before kids…and my first ever Santa picture…at Disneyland in 2006.
Can’t wait to see all the Santa pictures as these kids grow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment