background

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Missing my Baby Bump

I love being pregnant!  I love how huge my belly gets! I love feeling baby moving.  I love the way my body looks.  I know a lot of women hate being pregnant and watching their bodies get wrecked.  But I love it.  I’m a thick girl and when I’m pregnant I swear its the firmest I’ve ever been..haha my jiggle doesn’t jiggle! haha

With Owen I took belly pictures holding up a paper with however many weeks I was (pre-pinterest days).  With Ella I did fun chalkboard belly pics.  And even though I didn’t feel up to being creative with #3 I knew I had to do SOMETHING to document belly to baby!!

IMG_9443

And I used the babycenter app MyPregnancy to take these pictures too.

 IMG_2125 IMG_2286 IMG_2433 
IMG_2545 IMG_2823 IMG_3002
IMG_3583 IMG_3758 IMG_3896
IMG_4043 IMG_4258 IMG_4409
IMG_4661 IMG_4830  IMG_4982
IMG_5171  IMG_5267 IMG_5559
IMG_5870 IMG_6214 IMG_6494
IMG_6744 IMG_7124 IMG_7415 
IMG_7615 IMG_7766 IMG_7781 
IMG_7849 IMG_8074 IMG_8270
IMG_8486 IMG_8749 IMG_9324

Yes this is a lot of pictures!!! And can you tell when it became summer and I spent most days in my bikini out in my pool? haha Being a teacher and pregnant in the summer time is AMAZING! I totally recommend it!  Being that the hubs is a teacher and was off for the summer as well made it even better. I was either lounging by the pool with my kids, at a beach or someone else’s pool staying cool OR napping! Yes I napped everyday! AWESOME right?!? People would make comments about how sad they were for me since it was so hot…nah…it was awesome! I ran the AC the days I was inside, dipped in the pool 5 days a week and got to really relax! It was perfect.  I don’t know how I would have been able to work and be puking everyday like I was…so it worked out perfectly!

This picture made me laugh…first day of summer and the last day of summer.
The belly grew a good bit over the 9 week break!

IMG_7542

But I miss my belly already!  And yes this is our last baby…I had the shop permanently closed down during my csection…so unless we wanna spend a lot of money to place a baby in my uterus, it ain’t happening! And thats ok.  I’ll cherish these newborn days even more…but DO look forward to the days of no diapers and having big independent kids too! haha Yeah it’ll be LOTS of years before we have that…buuuut one day at a time..I’ll not look forward to the future or today will pass me by!

No comments:

Post a Comment