background

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where have I been??

Its definitely that time of year when life starts getting TOO busy and we don’t have time to think, never mind blog!! I have been missing my little happy place, writing here BUT when it comes to real life things (cleaning, laundry, SLEEPING, etc.) and blogging, my “real life” duties always seem to be winning!  I’ve already recently joined a book club…so my alone down time has been dedicated to reading my little ass off!! Ps. Big Little Lies…great book!!

But what have we been up to since the end of September…(heck its middle of October already….geeeezus and not a thing written!) Thinking less writing today and more pictures to get caught up. And sadly they are ALL iphone pics…I have not only been neglecting my blog but i have been neglecting my good camera too! AND if you follow me on IG you might have already seen a good few of these!

Watching these two children start to learn to play together is hilarious. Hes kinda bossy but I love it (I’m TOTALLY not like that…...

IMG_9052 IMG_9057

IMG_9085IMG_9086

We went to an early Fall Festival in a friends community.

IMG_9019IMG_9021 IMG_9023IMG_9028 IMG_9037IMG_9046

Saturdays are still busy watching our little man grow as a baseball player…so awesome!

IMG_9068IMG_9073
IMG_9213IMG_9219 

After school we are doing homework, coloring, helping daddy at school and early dinners (my kids are starving at 4pm..so we eat dinner at 4pm!!!) and practices.

IMG_9025IMG_9036 

I love our Thursdays at the park watching Owen practice. And she loves it too…

IMG_9169IMG_9171 IMG_9172IMG_9174 IMG_9176

And Mondays are gymnastics…which Owen REALLY loves!!

IMG_9282 IMG_9283

SO yeah. our life is busy and full…but I love and appreciate it. Buuuuut ain’t gonna lie…some down time would be nice too!! lol

IMG_9160

More to come. October is here…

IMG_9055  IMG_8724

…and I like this time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment