background

Friday, August 18, 2017

And we’re back…school and work here we come.

We go back to work before the students come back. So in the beginning of the school year Owen has to go to Marthas for a few days (unless Nana is state-side…but this year she was in Ireland).

IMG_8974

These are the years I kept of their “first days” at Martha’s.

IMG_8982

And we were back at work….doing our “welcome back teacher stuff”.

IMG_9162

IMG_9140

IMG_9144

Owen got to accompany dad on a day to work to prep his classroom…Owen was helpful.

IMG_9185

And then is was my boys first day of 3rd grade!! Gosh darn where as the time gone.  Here are all his first days as well.

IMG_9306

My handsome boy…cooperates for his before school photo session.

IMG_9191IMG_9193IMG_9194IMG_9198IMG_9209

Luckily in PE we don’t do a whole lot the first week of school. So I’m able to bring him to school and get him settled. I know he’s totally fine and probably doesn’t even need me bringing him or making a big deal BUT I need to bring him and make a big deal!! haha

IMG_9215

IMG_9227IMG_9228

IMG_9240

And of course the 2nd week of school Owen had picture day…so I had to make MY picture because I KNOW the school one will come out horrendous.

IMG_0101

IMG_0096IMG_0092

No comments:

Post a Comment