background

Friday, May 31, 2013

It’s Officially SUMMER!

Well our first official day of summer started off a bit rough in the sleep department! Ella is usually a great sleeper…I can’t complain since she is sleeping from 7pm-4isham (most nights) then back to sleep until 6-6:30am. She’s in her room, in her crib and sleeps…WOW thought it would never happen since we had such trouble with Owen. But she’s been good to us!
OF COURSE last night the little booger was up at 12am…once I had her fed and almost asleep and back into bed she pooped…grrrrrrrrrrr. (pooping has been a bit of an issue for her lately so I was happy but ohhhh at midnight..really Ella!?!?) so by the time I changed her and got her back to sleep it was almost 1am…then she was up again at 4am….5:30am….7:20am….yes…I was tired. Thankfully Yosh took her downstairs with him for an hour and let me crawl back into bed! Way to start off the summer girlfriend!

We headed to our friends for a day by the pool and play. Was a beautiful day…
IMG_4649IMG_4650

Even the babies had fun playing together…
IMG_4651IMG_4658IMG_4660IMG_4663IMG_4664IMG_4665
These two little love birds are so cute…holding hands, speaking sweet nothings to one another…typical boyfriend/girlfriend stuff…haha ok just kidding they were yelling at eachother, slapping eachother in the face, slobbering everywhere…it was wonderful! haha so still the typical bf/gf stuff (minus the slapping in the face part)

Mommies even enjoyed a yummy Sangria…to kick start the summer! Yay.
IMG_4994

Was a great afternoon…but like clockwork our girl started her fussy, unsettled self around 6:30 (we usually start bath and jammies around that time)…so she screamed most of the way home…but now thankfully fast asleep! But Summer has BEGUN…Thank goodness. We have lots of nothing to do this summer…looking forward to some projects around the house, relaxing and prepping for our visitors in July! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment